Got plans for Wednesday night? Theater Square Grill will be hosting a Holiday Wine Party with a prix fixe $65 menu with a special menu (all inclusive: tax, gratuity & parking). Mention Zing Marketing and get more than 20% off.
Click through for the full menu.
Theater Square Grill Holiday Wine Party Menu
December 17, 2008, 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Salt Cured Foie Gras on Brioche Toast
- Tartare of Yellowtail with Scallion
- Fried Goat Cheese with Lavender Honey
- Truffle Cauliflower Mousse with Caviar
- Lamb Skewers with Harissa Dressing
- Creamy Lobster Broth Shots
- Zardetto, Prosecco Brut Conegliano
Small Plates Stations
- “Over Easy” Quail Eggs with Ironbound Chorizo and Pan Fried Bread
- Abando Crianza, Rioja
- House made Potato and Ricotta Cheese Gnocchi
- Wild Mushroom Cream, Chive Oil
- Fontana Candida Frascati 2006
- Butter Poached Waygu Beef with Salt Baked Baby Potato and Horseradish Cream
- Seghesio, Zinfandel Sonoma County 2007 (“Number 10 bottle of the year” —Wine Spectator)
- The Big BOTTLE: Rodney Strong Cabernet Sauvignon
$65 per person, All Inclusive (mention ZING to receive 20%+ off the per person fee – your cost will be $50 pp, all inclusive!)
Chef Chris shows off his delectable handmade hors d’eouvres along with two great food stations. The dinner features many great wines, including a Wine Spectator Top 10 along with the annual “Large Format Bottle.”
Whether you have a party of 2, 20, 40 or more…just call (or email) to make your reservation . It is sure to be a festive, shmoozy and carefree evening.
Call 973/642 – 1226 to make your reservations!
Theater Square Grill @ NJPAC
One Center Street