The TDN Digest is a daily update of the important stories and conversations about Newark from around the web. We highlight the articles, news reports, blogs, and yes, even tweets, so you, our attractive and discerning readership, can keep in touch and up to date about the city you love.
We’re just trying this out, so if you have questions or suggestions about the TDN Digest, we’d love to hear them.
Articles, reports and news items from major news agencies such as the New York Times, the Star Ledger, and ABC 7 News
- Newark’s Marion A. Bolden Student Center: A place to be safe, and to be themselves – Joan Whitlow
- Students work in summer program as Essex County parks’ conservation crews – NJ.com
- Newark opens Nat Turner Park in Central Ward after 30 years – NJ.com
- Newark police pursue car, shoot at suspects – NJ.com
- From a Newly Cool Newark, an Invitation to ´C´mon Over!´ – The New York Times
Opinion, thoughts and experiences from blogs around the web
Twitter updates from city residents and newsmakers alike
newarkchange</a></cite>: from the NYTimes: "Newark is finally, and unmistakably, back:" <a href="http://bit.ly/1bfnlX">http://bit.ly/1bfnlX</a></blockquote>laureldumont: why so much corruption in NJ? cuz “the vampries are in charge of the blood bank” say historians. & cuz of the dutch. http://bit.ly/3eMAr
DineanR</a></cite>:CoryBooker You should also connect with Young Professionals United in Newarkhttp://unitedwayessex.org/ypu.html
msrelle is the contact</blockquote>RalphOrtega: Just posted my latest Newark blog: http://ralphwriter.blogspot.com/