The TDN Digest is a daily update of the important stories, announcements, and conversations about Newark from around the web. Find out more »
Opinion, thoughts and experiences from blogs around the web
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down.
- Raising Awareness.
- Seats still available for Newark riverfront walkshops
- Newark group aims to unite African nations
- More Newarkers on the river
- “Brick City” A Documentary of Newark
- New Work: Newark in 3D
- Brick City’s First Night: Change Is Hard, But Worth the Fight
Announcements, and marketing material published by organizations around and in the city
- City of Newark and New Jersey Public Advocate Host “Strike Out Lead Poisoning” Day at Bears Stadium******
- Mayor Booker Announces Partnership With Heinz Family Philanthropies to Provide Low-Cost/No-Cost Primary Health Care and Prescription Drugs to Qualifying City Residents
- Newark Launches ‘Collage Memories’ Free Art Class for Mature Adults at Boylan Recreation Center, Starting Tuesday, September 29; Applications Available at Boylan Recreation Center
The Digest is a free service brought to you by the Daily Newarker. To support the work of this blog, click one of the Google ads at the bottom of this post. As always, thanks for reading the Daily Newarker.