The TDN Digest is a daily update of the important stories, announcements, and conversations about Newark from around the web. Find out more »
Articles, reports and news items from major news agencies such as the New York Times, the Star Ledger, and ABC 7 News
- Newark Mayor Cory Booker grounds Conan O’Brien with video jab | New Jersey Real-Time News – – NJ.com
- BeyondChron: San Francisco’s Alternative Online Daily News » Gavin Newsom, Cory Booker and the Struggle for Urban America
- Five Newark men arrested in armed robbery of electronics store
Opinion, thoughts and experiences from blogs around the web
- My Nets Conspiracy Theory
- Newark to participate in clean communities cleanup
- Brick City Justice: No Wonder Why Crime is a Big Problem
Announcements, and marketing material published by organizations around and in the city
- Launch of the Center for Collaborative Change
- Brick City Bulletin- for Immediate Release
- On Saturday, October 3 Have a Field Day in Essex County Branch Brook Park
Twitter updates from city residents and newsmakers alike
Help us Slam Dunk the Junk on October 1st. Join us for a city-wide volunteer clean up. Want to volunteer, click here: http://bit.ly/16LBMr
Now: launching Domestic Violence Intervention initiative
Seton Hall Law, w/ great coalition. Provides legal, financial & support services</blockquote><p style="margin: -1em 0pt 1em;text-align: right"><cite><a href="http://twitter.com/CoryBooker/statuses/4498192677">—CoryBooker
We can own October. Here’s how = http://bit.ly/yq8Vv
Good Day NY takes Newark’s side in Conan vs City of Newark.
Up and at it: en route to newark youth policy board meeting!
Life can be relentlessly cruel, breaking u down 2 your core. But it is then that u can discover your truth: your core is indestructible
HoneyBearKelly:CoryBooker You let Conan off too easy. JFK? Pshaw. Tell him to try LaGuardia.
Can’t b a late nite, lotsa mtgs tomw, and a grt event tomw nite to launch Cntr for Collaboratve Change – r u collaborartng?
newarkchange</blockquote><p style="margin: -1em 0pt 1em;text-align: right"><cite><a href="http://twitter.com/alynash/statuses/4487395776">—alynash
Gave up our keys to our apartment. Just us and the house. In the poker world, we would officially be considered “pot committed” to Newark.
The Digest is a free service brought to you by the Daily Newarker. To support the work of this blog, click one of the Google ads at the bottom of this post. As always, thanks for reading the Daily Newarker.