The TDN Digest is a daily update of the important stories, announcements, and conversations about Newark from around the web. Find out more »
If you have comments, questions or opinions about the TDN Digest, we want to hear from you! Leave a comment, drop an email, or take the online poll (thanks to everyone who has already reached out!).
This week’s Digest is brought to you by our sponsors:
- Dog trouble? You can do better than watching reruns of the Dog Whisperer: Newark-based, CPDT-certified dog trainer Sarah can help you develop a better relationship with your dog using proven, effective, and positive methods. From puppy consults to problem behavior modification: more info at sidebysidetraining.com.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities and reaching some of the most influential and passionate supporters of the city? Advertise with TDN: find out more, place an order or call with questions: (862) 235-0836.
Articles, reports and news items from major news agencies such as the New York Times, the Star Ledger, and ABC 7 News
- The rise and fall of Chris Christie
- President’s arrival in Newark causes flight delays
- In hunt for major lease, state turns to Brick City – NJBIZ.com
- Bringing Fresh Produce to the Corner Store – NYTimes.com
- Crowd rallies at Prudential Center in Newark, waiting for the president
- Devils’ bold vision for Newark home becoming a reality – newjerseynewsroom.com
- Obama says NJ governor is key to his own agenda – The Associated Press
- Democrats Strive to Hold Governor Posts – NYTimes.com
- Obama tells Newark rally high voter turnout will guarantee Democratic win | New Jersey Real-Time News – – NJ.com
- In gritty Newark, civilians cruise against crime : NPR
Opinion, thoughts and experiences from blogs around the web
- Protect your vote on Election Day, call 800.792.VOTE (8683) if you have or see proble
- President Obama Governor Jon Corzine Rally in Newark at the Rock – a set on Flickr
- Newark Library presents noted photographer – NJ.com
- Newark city offices, except police and fire, close for mandatory furlough and elections
The Digest is a free service brought to you by the Daily Newarker. To support the work of this blog, click one of the Google ads at the bottom of this post. As always, thanks for reading the Daily Newarker.