The TDN Digest is a daily update of the important stories, announcements, and conversations about Newark from around the web. Find out more »
This week’s Digest is brought to you by our sponsors:
- Dog trouble? You can do better than watching reruns of the Dog Whisperer: Newark-based, CPDT-certified dog trainer Sarah can help you develop a better relationship with your dog using proven, effective, and positive methods. From puppy consults to problem behavior modification: more info at sidebysidetraining.com.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities and reaching some of the most influential and passionate supporters of the city? Advertise with TDN: find out more, place an order or call with questions: (862) 235-0836.
Articles, reports and news items from major news agencies such as the New York Times, the Star Ledger, and ABC 7 News
- Newark begins four-day ‘Safe Surrender’ program for nonviolent fugitives
- Republican Chris Christie ousts Jon Corzine in N.J. governor’s race
- Cameraman files suit against Newark police officer who tried to halt filming of demonstration
- ‘Surviving the Streets’ takes a look at urban life in Newark
- Rutgers study finds Essex female ex-offenders’ recidivism rate lower after … – The Star-Ledger – NJ.com
- Op-Ed Contributor – Fiscal Blood on the Tracks – NYTimes.com
Opinion, thoughts and experiences from blogs around the web
- It’s Not that Bad, Jersey—Really!
- Gov Election on Twitter
- Christie Won – Here Are Your Next Four Years
- BRICK CITY REJUVENATION – R-N University Observer
- Evening Newark update from the East Ward – PolitickerNJ (blog)
- Gary Vaynerchuk Touches Down After “Crush It” Airport Book Tour – Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Winter Session Classes for Students at ABA-Accredited Law Schools Are New Offering at Rutgers–Newark Law School
Announcements, and marketing material published by organizations around and in the city
The Digest is a free service brought to you by the Daily Newarker. To support the work of this blog, click one of the Google ads at the bottom of this post. As always, thanks for reading the Daily Newarker.