The TDN Digest is a daily update of the important stories, announcements, and conversations about Newark from around the web. Find out more »
Today’s Digest is brought to you by our sponsors:
- Newark-based, CPDT-certified dog trainer Sarah can help you develop a better relationship with your dog using proven, effective, and positive methods. From puppy consults to problem behavior modification: more info at sidebysidetraining.com.
- If you’re looking for a home or listing your property, consider Weichert: NJ Real Estate.
Articles, reports and news items from major news agencies such as the New York Times, the Star Ledger, and ABC 7 News
- Police identify victims who died in Newark shooting
- Additional federal charges filed against N.J. lawyer Bergrin accused of murder, witness intimidation
- Newark, New York targeted in federal human trafficking awareness ad campaign
- Newark man found guilty of drug distribution, weapons charges
- PSE&G wins N.J. approval for $143M in solar power loans to customers
- Man wanted in slaying of Newark liquor store worker is arrested in N.C.
- Vigil is held for two Newark residents shot to death in South Ward neighborhood
Opinion, thoughts and experiences from blogs around the web
- Newark town hall explores life in urban America
- Bank Deals – Will the waiting ever end?
- OD '09 Day 4, Part B: Studio Tour
- An Afternoon Celebrating African-American Art at the Newark Museum
- Have a drink (for the kids)
- Booker and the Senator from Sanzari
- Three celebrations, three decades, 92 artists and one "exquisite corpse"
Announcements, and marketing material published by organizations around and in the city
- Newark Planning Division Receives Award for Thinking “Outside the Box” For New Zoning Standards for Family Housing
- City of Newark Sending Six Students to National League of Cities’ Annual Congress of Cities and Exposition in San Antonio, Texas, November 11-14
- Gun Amnesty Buyback Program Starts Tomorrow, November 11, at Emanuel Christian Church, 8 a.m. To 8 p.m.
The Digest is a free service brought to you by the Daily Newarker. To support the work of this blog, click one of the Google ads at the bottom of this post. As always, thanks for reading the Daily Newarker.